Click here for our adoption application.
Adoption fees payable to TCFD are provided in the application and information packet. If you are unable to open the link above please contact our office at (931) 684-4676.
The following information is also available upon request:
– Eligibility guidelines for adoptive parents.
– The Primary Providers (placing agencies) that Heaven Sent Children works with and anticipated fees for their services.
– A sample written Adoption Services Contract substantially like the one that adoptive families will sign to begin the adoption process.
– The Grievance Policy for adoptive families as reflected in TCFD’s Policy and Procedure Manual
– The number of adoption placements per year for the past three calendar years, as well as the number and percentage of placements that remain intact, are disrupted, or have been dissolved as of the time the information is provided.
– The number of adoptive parents who apply to adopt on a yearly basis, based on data for the prior three calendar years.
– The number of children eligible for adoption and waiting an adoptive placement referral by our agency.